Chronology of Updates
- Online registration closed on June 4, 2007. Registration will now only be accepted on-site
at the conference.
- All rooms at the Hyatt and DoubleTree are filled. Some Government and non-Government rate rooms are still available at the Wyndham. Make your reservations as soon as possible. Posted 5/24/2007
- Print-On-Demand Conference Website link posted 5/16/2007.
- Guidelines for oral talks and poster presentations posted 5/8/2007.
- Submitted abstracts posted online at www.nss-mic.org/ppps on 5/7/2007(Click on the conference record link)
- Technical Program posted on line 4/25/2007
- PPPS-2007 Conference Award Recipients announced April 10, 2007
- PPPS-2007 Conference featured in Nuclear & Plasma Sciences Society News (March '07)
- Registration activated 2/28/07
- Sponsors / Exhibitors updated 2/21/07
- Registration and minicourse information updated 2/18/07
- Information on the Proceedings of the 2005 Pulsed Power Conference updated 2/7/07
- Abstracts submissions will continue to be accepted until the technical program committee convenes.
- Information on registration fees can be found in the Call for Abstracts Brochure.
- Contact info for section 9.2 chair updated 1/26/07
- Revised Call for Abstracts Brochure, ver. 2, posted 1/18/07
- Accommodations posted 1/16/07
- Link to PDF eXpress posted 12/15/06
- Abstract Submission Link activated 12/12/06
- Job Placement Center posted 12/11/06
- Website Updated 12/8/06
- Abstract Template and instructions posted 12/7/06
- Exhibitor's Form posted 12/7/06
- Call for Abstracts Brochure posted 12/6/06