San Francisco's popular cable cars a good place to hear languages from around the world.

Visa Information for Foreign Travelers

All nationals and citizens of Visa Waiver Program (VWP) countries who plan to Victoriantravel to the U.S. for temporary business or pleasure for 90 days or less will be required by law to obtain travel authorization prior to initiating travel to the United States. This authorization can be obtained online through the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA), a free Internet application administered by the U.S. Department of Homeland security.

For additional information about the ESTA please visit

Travelers from countries not in the VWP are required to obtain a Visa in order to enter the United States. If you need a visa, upon submission and acceptance of an abstract, a link will appear at the bottom of the abstract, as shown here.